our new king our new king

you need

a preloader. A story line. Good animation. This was lacking in all of those.

IndustrialIndustries responds:

@@@@@@@@

Deviantart Mishaps Deviantart Mishaps

Only one thing to say...

Use original content. I know the animation was all you but it was just to some already existing stuff (Team America, as funny as it is, only needed to be done once).

Besides that, I have nothing else negative to say. I liked the animation though, so it's a 6/10.

Pumbone Pilot Pumbone Pilot

the animation

is pretty cool. It reminds me of a story book type thing. As for the story of the animation itself, thats not too bad. I would say try and make it a bit more entertaining. Other than that, it was really good!

(Don't) Save the Princess (Don't) Save the Princess

Good twist

I actually really liked this game. It's a nice twist on "saving the princess games". It's a fun game and a nice little challenge. Good job!

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

finally

you always see world war 2 games in every genre. its about god damn time someone did a world war 1 game. and you did and fucking amazing job on it too.

MiniGamez MiniGamez

not terrible, but...

when i got to number 5, nothing happened. Maybe im an idiot and i just couldn't figure it out, but the ones before that were pretty easy so....

another drum n bass idea another drum n bass idea

i do like it

but at some parts it sounds like it just goes into a different timing for like a sec then back again. not terrible though

coupland responds:

i sort of see what you mean, cheers for the review

Deathgore's Theme Deathgore's Theme

nice

that was some nice and dirty sounding guitar lol. sick job

DarKsidE555 responds:

LoL, thanks...though, the dirtyness wasn't intended. TrippingMetal just liked it that way and...well...I kept it like that. ^^

Glad you liked it!

{KgZ} Starwolf (2007) {KgZ} Starwolf (2007)

well done

Well, I think that this is the first time in the my history of being a NGer that I've even been in the Audio Portal! I know its definately the first time i've rated something here too. Good thing is, i like what i heard from you so i'll probably be back!